Follow these easy steps to add the Smart BI for Dynamics 365 Business Central app to your Power BI account
- Log in to Power BI at https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/apps.
- Click “Apps” tab on the left and then click “Get Apps” button.
- Search for “Smart BI” and select “Apps” results tab. After Smart BI for Dynamics 365 Business Central is displayed, click “Get it Now” button.
- After the app is installed, you can choose to connect your own data to the app.
If you click connect, you must provide the OData URL from Business Central that contain the Sales and Purchase data.
Note: The tables from Business Central are standard and they are named “SalesDashboard” respectively “Item_Ledger_Entries”
- If you to continue with the links provided by XAPT, you must authenticate with Basic method and use the following credentials: